We offer the following as services to our valued clients that most of our competitors do
at no additional cost
to our clients beyond the sale commission.
- We meet with you at your home for sale to familiarize
ourselves with the property
and to gather information from you regarding the home. In the event of
investment properties and/or out of state clients, we
conduct our own property
observations and subsequent correspondence with any questions we may have
for you via phone or email.
- We prepare a detailed and relevant Executive Summary
Market Analysis of
comparable recent closed and/or pending sales in the immediate
neighborhood, or similar local properties to assist you with determining intelligent
pricing for the home.
- We visit the other homes for sale that are your direct
competition so we have
knowledge of what we are competing with, and also encourage you to visit
these same homes for a visual comparison with your own home.
- We have a high-quality real estate sign and post prominently displayed on your
We can, with your approval, have this installed a few
weeks prior to
the home being listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with a “Coming Soon”
sign rider to pre-advertise the property and generate
- We can also pre-advertise your home to local agents on
the Top Agent Network
- Your property will have a secure MLS electronic lock box installed that will allow
us to track showings and follow up accordingly.
- We order and coordinate a professional photo shoot of
your home resulting in
high quality, high definition photos and a video tour of the home. These photos
and tour are added to your listing on the MLS and many other prominent real
estate websites for the most favorable exposure of your property.
- We have high definition color flyers produced and left at
the property for prospective buyers.
- We also provide professional quality buyer packets
at your listing that include
pertinent information about the property and surrounding area.
- We extensively advertise your listing on over 300 of the most popular home
search websites, via print advertising, and verbal “touts” with our fellow real
- We will initially, and periodically (if need be) have
an “e-flyer” created and sent
out to advertise your home to over 5,000 real estate agents/brokers in
- Your home can be included on a local home tour for maximum exposure to
other local agents with buyers.
- We will hold Open Houses (with your consent) to attract
- We will provide you with updates of showing activity
until your home is sold.
- We will be present for the summation with the home inspector to hear about
their respective findings on the spot, and will assist you with any questions or
concerns you may have as a result.
- We can assist with securing contractors and/or handymen to make repairs to the
home requested by the buyer and agreed to by you as the result of the home
- We will work closely with the title company and buyer’s agent during the
purchase process until close of escrow, and keep you informed of progress
- We will accompany you, if you so desire, to your document signing at the title
company so we are available to answer pertinent questions, etc.
- Your home is sold!